Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative Example£300 loan repayable over 3 months. 3 monthly payments of £119.82. Rate of interest 79.28% p.a. Fixed. Representative APR 201%. Total amount payable is £359.46.
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
- You must be over 18 years of age to apply
- You must be a UK resident with a UK bank account that accepts Direct Debits
- You must have a minimum income of £1000 per month to apply
- All loans are subject to credit and affordability checks
How is this lender regulated?
- Track Loans are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority