The Money Platform
Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: Borrow: £1000 for 12 weeks. Interest rate: 193.6%. One repayment of:£1448. Representative: 1294% APR
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
The Money PlatformThe Money Platform are a unique peer to peer lender and the first of their kind to appear on allthelenders. You can borrow £250, £500, £750 or £1000 for 3, 4, 6, 8 or 12 weeks and you repay the amount borrowed plus the interest in one payment on your scheduled due date. A loan with The Money Platform can cost between 0.3% and 0.7% interest per day, so between £0.30p and £0.70p per day per £100 borrowed. Your rate will depend on your personal circumstances and you can get a quote on their website in 90 seconds without it affecting your credit score. If you already have outstanding loans with other short term lenders or you are under 20 years of age you will not be eligible to borrow from The Money Platform.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
- Do NOT apply if you have CCJs
- Do NOT apply if you are under an IVA or Bankruptcy
- Do NOT apply if you have Credit Cards currently in arrears
- Do NOT apply if you have a mobile phone bill currently in arrears
- Do NOT apply if you have Car finance currently in arrears
- Do NOT apply if you have defaulted or been late on a pay day loan in the last 12 months
How is this lender regulated?
- The Money Platform are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority