Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: Loan amount £250.00 repayable over 6 months. Total amount repayable £402.06 in 6 payments of £67.01. Interest 186% p.a. fixed. Representative 563% APR
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Sunny loansSunny are a short term loan lender based in London. As one of the UK's leading lenders, Sunny offer a flexible range of loan amounts and repayment options. You can settle a Sunny loan early and save yourself money or overpay every month if you wish to settle the loan quicker. Sunny also offer a unique 'cooling off period' giving you up to 5 days to change your mind, all you need to do is repay the amount you borrowed and they will not charge you a penny, all they ask is that you stick to a reasonable usage cap of doing this just once per month. Sunny offer loans from £100 to £2500 over varying loan terms (larger amounts are available to borrow for longer periods).
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
- All applications for a Sunny loan will undergo both credit checks and affordability checks. Even if you have had a loan with them before, every new request for a loan is treated as a new application and will be subject to the same checks.
- You must be over 18 years old
- You must be a UK resident
- You must have a UK bank account and a debit card
- You must be employed with a net (after tax) income of at least £500 per month
- You must have a mobile phone in order to receive a verification code via text message
How is this lender regulated?
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the Consumer Finance Association