Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: Amount of credit: £300 for 64 days with one repayment of £76.80 and one repayment of £376.80. Interest: £153.60. Interest rate: 292% pa (fixed). 1294.9% APR Representative.
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Quickquid online short term payday loans & instalment loansQuickQuid are an online lender of short term payday and instalment loans. QuickQuid loans are available up to £1000 for new customers over 1, 2 or 3 repayment periods (up to 3 months). Existing customers may be able to borrow up to £1500. QuickQuid have a minimum loan period of 27 days, so you may not always be able to apply for a 1 period loan, dependent on the date you apply and your next payday.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
- You must be over 18 years of age to apply for this loan
- You must be a UK resident
- You must have a UK bank account with a valid debit card
How is this lender regulated?
- QuickQuid are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the Consumer Finance Association