Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: Amount of Credit: £340.00. Term: 97 days. Interest: £194.36. 3 Monthly Payments Of: £178.11. Total Repayable: £534.36. Interest Rate: 292% pa (fixed). Representative APR: 1254%
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Nextcredit LoansNextcredit is a direct lender offering short-term flexible instalment loans of £100 to £1000, payable over 14 days to 12 months. At Nextcredit there are no transfer fees or default fees on the instalment loans, and you can settle your loan early or overpay each month if you wish to repay the loan quicker and save yourself money. Nextcredit pride themselves on their flexible borrowing options, competitive daily interest rate and their customer service.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
- You must be over 18 years of age to apply
- You must be a UK resident
- You must have a UK bank account with a valid debit card
- You must be in permanent paid employment or self-employed
- You must have a valid UK mobile telephone number
How is this lender regulated?
- Nextcredit are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority