Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: Borrow £400 for 6 months, repay with 6 payments — payment 1: £162.66, payment 2: £146.66, payment 3: £130.67, payment 4: £114.67, payment 5: £98.67, payment 6: £82.67 . Rate of interest 0.80% per day on outstanding capital. Total repayable £736.00 (based on 30 day periods). Interest rate 292% per annum (fixed). Representative APR 1,256.5%, Maximum APR 1462.3%. Loan terms available between 3-6 months.
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Mr Lender loansMr Lender offer short term instalment loans from £200 to £1000 over varying repayment periods from 3 months up to 6 months. Mr Lender are a well established lender and offer flexible repayment options as well as an online account management facility where you can request new loans and make payments 24 hours a day. Mr Lender loans are transparent and clearly explained to you, they will only lend to those who can afford to pay the loan back.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
- You must be between 18 and 64 years old at the time of applying
- You must be employed (full time or part time) and have a regular net (after tax) income of at least £600 per month
- You must have a valid debit card that is linked to the bank account that you want the loan paid in to
- Mr Lender will NOT lend to anyone that has evidence of CCJ's within the last 3 years, customers on IVA's or those that are bankrupt.
- All loans are subject to both credit checks and affordability checks