Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Average User Rating:
Rated by 14 users
Rate this lender:
Representative ExampleBorrow £500 for 6 months, repay with 6 payments - payment 1: £203.33, payment 2: £183.33, payment 3: £163.33, payment 4: £143.33, payment 5: £123.34, payment 6: £103.34 . Rate of interest 0.80% per day on outstanding capital. Total repayable £920.00 (based on 30 day periods). Interest rate 292% per annum (fixed). Representative 1,248.5% APR
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Mr Lender loansMr Lender offer short term instalment loans from £200 to £1000 over varying repayment periods from 3 months up to 6 months. Mr Lender are a well established lender and offer flexible repayment options as well as an online account management facility where you can request new loans and make payments 24 hours a day. Mr Lender loans are transparent and clearly explained to you, they will only lend to those who can afford to pay the loan back.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
Am I eligible for a Mr Lender loan?
- You must be between 18 and 64 years old at the time of applying
- You must be employed (full time or part time) and have a regular net (after tax) income of at least £600 per month
- You must have a valid debit card that is linked to the bank account that you want the loan paid in to
- Mr Lender will NOT lend to anyone that has evidence of CCJ's within the last 3 years, customers on IVA's or those that are bankrupt.
- All loans are subject to both credit checks and affordability checks