Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: Total amount of credit: £1600 for 20 months. Total amount payable: £2,675.60 over 20 equal monthly instalments of £133.78. Total charge for credit: £1075.60 (interest only). Interest rate 40.3% pa(fixed). Representative 89.9 %APR.
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
H&T finance - short term loansH&T Personal Loans offer loans from £500 to £5000 repayable over 12 to 36months. You can apply online or through one of their 252 stores across the UK. With H&T you can manage your loan account online, including checking your balance and making payments.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
- You must be a UK resident aged over 18
- You must have a stable income of at least £750 per month
- You must have a bank account that accepts direct debits and faster payment
- All loans are subject to credit and affordability checks
How is this lender regulated?
- H&T are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority