G and A Drapers
Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleBorrow £100 over 5 months. The total charge for credit is £40. Interest is fixed at a rate of (104.29% pa fixed). Representative 305.6% APR. The total repayable is £140.00
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
- You must be over 18 years old to apply for this loan
- You must be prepared to send it one months complete bank statement for affordability purposes
- You must be a UK citizen
- You must have a UK bank account with a valid debit card
- All loans are subject to credit and affordability checks
How is this lender regulated?
- G and A Drapers are authorised and regulated by the FCA