Dot Dot Loans
Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative Example£300 loan repayable over 6 months at £94.50 per month, Rate of interest 89% fixed; Representative 976.5% APR, Total Amount Payable is £567
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Dot Dot LoansDot Dot Loans offer new customers short term, online loans from £100 to £600 for between 3 and 9 months. They give existing customers the opportunity to apply for higher value loans of up to £1,250 over 12 months. They only charge the interest on their loans that they agree with you upfront so there’s no additional fees and if you need a bit of extra help, they’ll work with you to agree an affordable payment plan.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
- Over 18 years of age
- A UK resident
- Minimum income of £10,000 per year
- Not self-employed
- Be paid monthly
- Valid email address and phone number
- Home address details for the last 3 years
- Bank account and debit card info
How is this lender regulated?
- Dot Dot Loans is a trading name of Shelby Finance Limited, who are fully authorised and regulated by the FCA