Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: If you borrowed £200 for 4 months (120 days) you would repay £332 in total in 4 monthly payments of £83.00. Interest charge £132.00. Interest rate 292% pa (fixed). REPRESENTATIVE 1314% APR. Repayments are assumed at day 22, day 54 and day 86.
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
Cash4UNowCash4UNow offer short term instalment loans from £150 to £600 over 4 or6 months. New customers are able to borrow a maximum of £600 and existing customers up to £1000. You are allowed to repay your loan early and you will save money on interest if you do this.
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
- You must be aged between 18 and 65 years to apply
- You must be a UK resident
- You must have a UK bank account with a valid debit card
- You must have a regular salary paid into your bank account
- You must earn a minimum of £600 per month after tax
How is this lender regulated?
- Cash4UNow are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Members of the Consumer Credit Trade Association