Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative Example£100 over 3 months at 274% p.a. (fixed), repaying £49.52 per month totalling £148.56. Representative 1148% APR.
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
- You must live in England, Scotland or Wales
- You must receive a regular income
- You must be over 18 years old
- You must have a UK bank account with a valid debit card
- You must have a mobile telephone number & email address
- You must not currently be bankrupt or in an IVA
How is this lender regulated?
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority