Calculate Your Loan Cost:
Choose the loan type you require then adjust the sliders to calculate the cost of your loan.
Representative ExampleRepresentative Example: If you borrow £500 over 91 days you’d pay two monthly instalments of £217.45 and your last payment would be £217.43. Total charge for the credit is £152.33, total repayable is £652.33. Rep APR 430.77%, annual interest charge 178.85%.
Read more about How Our Comparisons Work
When can I get my loan?
How do I repay my loan?
What happens if I can't pay my loan on time?
- You must:
- Live in the UK.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a bank account.
- Have a debit card which passes a zero-authorisation check.
- Have a mobile phone which they will validate by sending a four digit code by SMS.
- Have a valid non-disposable email address which they will validate by sending an email with a six letter password.
How is this lender regulated?
- Authorised and regulated by the FCA